Some will find it odd that May’s colorful and sweet month hides a sinister holiday. Friday the 13th is a horrifyingly fun holiday for fans of the horror genre. Fever has found a way to combine the beauty of May with the wicked fun of Friday the 13th.
Fever Original Events presents Candlelight: Haunted Melodies of Friday the 13th! This musical event will allow fans to be engulfed by the beautiful sinister melodies. A scenic ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight, a talented string quartet is performing classical pieces from horror movies and spooky classics, and a stunning open-air immersive walkthrough experience at Laurel Hill Cemetery. Candlelight: Haunted Melodies will be held at Laurel Hill Cemetery on May 13th, 2022.
You can attend two performances, either at 6:30 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase). The duration of the event is 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour before the start time, and late entry is not permitted). All guests must be ten years old or older. An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 16. Laurel Hill Cemetery venue is ADA compliant. Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Masks will be required at all times.
Here is a list of music that Listeo String Quartet could be playing that evening:
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II – Allegro Molto and III – Allegretto – Dmitri Shostakovich
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
Tickets are still available, and you can purchase yours on Fever’s website.
Savor the music in a unique atmosphere created by flickering candlelight and enjoy these unique renditions of your favorite songs. You won’t want to miss out on this show!
May 13, 2022
6:00 PM or 9:00 PM EST
Laurel Hill Cemetery
3822 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19132