Are you an avid reader of webtoons? WEBTOON readers will want to check out this year’s Los Angeles Comic Con on Saturday, December 3 for panels, meet and greets with creators, and more!
At the 2022 Los Angeles Comic Con WEBTOON will have an on-site booth with plenty of giveaways throughout the weekend. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet 14 creators from 12 different titles for meet and greets. Fans can follow WEBTOON on social to learn how they can get a special WEBTOON discount on LACC tickets.
WEBTOON is the world’s largest digital comics platform, home to some of the biggest artists, IPs, and fandoms in comics. As the global leader and pioneer of the mobile webcomic format, WEBTOON has revolutionized the comics industry for comic fans and creators. The site hosts an average of 89+ million monthly active users and has WEBTOON adaptations on Netflix, HBO Max, and other screens worldwide.
WEBTOON’s panel, “How to Create The Next Great Webcomic: WEBTOON Creators Share Their Creative Secrets!” will discuss how the ever-growing popularity of webcomics is introducing a new generation of creatives and artists to the medium. The panel will be moderated by David Lee, who is the VP of Content at WEBTOON go over topics such as:
- What makes a good webcomic story?
- What are the essential elements?
- How and where can you add a personal touch?
Panelists will also include Instantmiso, creator of WEBTOON Originals Eaternal Nocturnal and Siren’s Lament; Graveweaver, creator of WEBTOON Original I’m the Grim Reaper; Purpah, creator of WEBTOON Original Suitor Armor. The panel will be held on Saturday, December 3 from 11am-12pm PT in Room 403A.
WEBTOON Creator Presence Con Schedule
Friday, Dec. 2:
- Jjolee, creator of Lost in Translation
- Maracuyas, creator of Unwritten Death
- Deya Muniz & Emily Erdos, creators of Blades of Furry
Saturday, Dec. 3:
- Toonimated, the creative couple behind Love Me To Death
- Instantmiso, creator of Eaternal Nocturnal and Siren’s Lament
- 66, creator of City of Blank
- Sophism, creator of Purple Hyacinth
- Chris Geroux, creator of Prince of Southland
- Deo L., creator of Time and Time Again
Sunday, Dec. 4:
- Purpah, creator of Suitor Armor
- Punko, creator of Stagtown
- Red, creator of School Bus Graveyard
For more information about this event, visit WEBTOON’s website for complete details.